A whimsical, fantastic cuff bracelet with a rustic, garden flair. I've started with a 1.5" wide aged copper banded cuff with an etched floral detail. Layered on the cuff is an aged copper filigree butterfly with another layer of Victorian detail leading up to the beautiful Mexican glass opal (also known as dragon's breath glass) navette that swirls with magentas and purples.
- All metal is American-made brass with copper plating, free of lead and nickel
- Fastened with rivets/bolts for extra durability
- Cuff adjusts slightly (open in back) to fit most
- Comes beautifully packaged in a velvet gift pouch
- About three inches tall including stamping layers.